Sunday, October 28, 2007

Where do I begin?

Okay, this is my first post. So where do I begin?

First of all I'm not a writer and not creative, so this isn't really meant to be entertaining. I guess the real purpose is to keep up with what we are doing with our lives. I mean, we've got this kind of fishbowl life going on -- we get up, go to work (daycare for the kids), home, eat, bed and start again the next day. I don't mean to say we don't have a great life, we do. We have interesting things happen everyday. We laugh, cry, and in general experience life, but next week when someone asks what we've been up to my usual response is nothing - the usual. So I'm going to attempt to capture "the boring usual" here for us.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is a picture of Bret carving our pumpkin with the kids. They really thought it was neat. Jane was very excited to have a "scary" pumpkin.

No comments: